Foods you like... (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
that a lot of people around you hate?

For me its vanilla icing on cupcakes. People think it tastes too much like butter. Also, Sauerkraut on Kielbasa. I usually don't like Sauerkraut on its own, but when its on Kielbasa the flavor evens out and I can stand it. Also, sushi. Admittedly the only kind I've had was vegitarian sushi... and I know a lot of people who really hate Wasabi.
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I live in a family of foodies so not much except my mom hates tomatoes
 
  • Wow
Reactions: raymondchouku

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Admittedly the only kind I've had was vegitarian sushi... and I know a lot of people who really hate Wasabi.
I love sushi, and I do eat mine with wasabi. Lesson learned from the last time I had sushi though. I dropped it in the wasabi (I’m still learning how to use chopsticks) and at it as is. It was so spicy that I coughed and the flavour/burn went up my nose
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I love sushi, and I do eat mine with wasabi. Lesson learned from the last time I had sushi though. I dropped it in the wasabi (I’m still learning how to use chopsticks) and at it as is. It was so spicy that I coughed and the flavour/burn went up my nose
If you get enough wasabi you can embarrass yourself in public... Like when I almost did when I involuntarily cried when eating too much wasabi. lol
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
If you get enough wasabi you can embarrass yourself in public... Like when I almost did when I involuntarily cried when eating too much wasabi. lol
Oh no :lisalaugh: I’m thankful mine was just at thekitchen table at home and not public lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Most people around me don’t like anything tofu related but as long as it’s made right it’s delicious.
:maheart:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread