Appreciation for @alluring (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
before I begin this, I wanted to say that this was honestly so sweet and so thought out
all the effort that went into this is not going to be overlooked
thank you so much @alluring <333
-
for those who didn't know, I won a bp album giveaway on kps :maheart:
as a broke student with no merch, this was suprising and I loved it so much

it finally came in the mail today after school
@goyo @Jimimis @princesspeach

I was so excited when I saw it omggggg
it arrived all bubble wrapped nicely
20190603_152204.jpg

(sorry for poor pic quality, my hands kept shaking lol)
and then I opened it and uwuwuwuwu
20190603_152315.jpg

the lisa pinback thingy was so cute though omg
the button is to die for
:maheart:

and then I got a few other stuff, two photocards, a pink transparent photocard, and a really cute bp hammer sticker
only a few things are pictured below, but rest assured, they all arrived in perfect condition
20190603_152649.jpg

so yeah, I got my first BP album and it's honestly the best thing ever
THANK YOU SO MUCH
-

and now a little user appreciation for @alluring
first of all, your aesthetic is killer like omg, I'm jealous :maheart:
but you're a super nice and a super sweet user for hosting this
this was a very kind thing to do and the fact that I won surprised me so much
thank you for giving back to the community and being such a wonderful person
from the bottom of my heart: thank you so so so so soooo much for the album
:nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My panda is so sweet :pikahappy: Awwww
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you are so cute princess.
what a beauty you got now in your collection
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,133
Reactions Received
52,996
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,650
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congrats, Queen of kps. You deserve it.
:jisoosmh::jenniesmug::rosesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread