- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
What is your favorite religious Holiday?
Also, what is your favorite service as well?
For me as a Christian, my favorite service is Good Friday.
I just love how calm it is and quiet. I mean obviously everyone in the service is in mourning.
But I love the set up for it.
Turning candles out with each part of the service.
Pitch black.
Then the bible slam.
Then everyone leaves quietly.
Also, I think the slower more somber hymns are really beautiful.
Disclaimer: I call them services because that's what we call it where I'm from. So sorry if the terminology isn't inclusive.
But I really want to know your favorite service?
Also, what is your favorite service as well?
For me as a Christian, my favorite service is Good Friday.
I just love how calm it is and quiet. I mean obviously everyone in the service is in mourning.
But I love the set up for it.
Turning candles out with each part of the service.
Pitch black.
Then the bible slam.
Then everyone leaves quietly.
Also, I think the slower more somber hymns are really beautiful.
Disclaimer: I call them services because that's what we call it where I'm from. So sorry if the terminology isn't inclusive.
But I really want to know your favorite service?