For Christmas Do You Prefer... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Do you prefer when people get a wish list from you and just go off of that
or
Do you prefer them maybe noticing stuff you need and getting that
or
Do you prefer them listening to you and noticing things you said you wanted before but didn't put on a list?

I don't know if all those make sense but I'm genuinely curious.
I know for me I prefer the last two.
I think it's more meaningful for someone to take note of something you said once
or to take note of something you very clearly need.
​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Do you prefer when people get a wish list from you and just go off of that
or
Do you prefer them maybe noticing stuff you need and getting that
or
Do you prefer them listening to you and noticing things you said you wanted before but didn't put on a list?

I don't know if all those make sense but I'm genuinely curious.
I know for me I prefer the last two.
I think it's more meaningful for someone to take note of something you said once
or to take note of something you very clearly need.
​
lol any works but one time my mom was talking about getting some one (me or some one else i cant remember ) a mattress as a gift (and the was like the middle of the year.) I said Mattress i rather a trip to the dentist than a mattress..... guess what i got for Christmas.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
lol any works but one time my mom was talking about getting some one (me or some one else i cant remember ) a mattress as a gift (and the was like the middle of the year.) I said Mattress i rather a trip to the dentist than a mattress..... guess what i got for Christmas.
A TRIP TO THE DENTIST?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: milk

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
To me any way is fine, my family will usually make a list, get a few things off that and then get other things we noticed they said they wanted or needed.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I rather not anyone gift me since I get anxiety from not having anything in return. At least give me food not anything expensive. Can never go wrong with food.

Also people need to STOP giving me mini waffle makers.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
yea i really like the feeling when someone makes an extra effort to notice the things i like,, idk man it makes me feel special in a way? :sj_weary:
Yes exactly!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread