FOR EVERYONE TOO BROKE/CHEAP TO GET SIMS 4 (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
IT IS FREE ON ORIGIN FOR A LIMITED TIME
You are welcome :sanapray:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Possible big expansion pack coming, its a clever marketing idea, giving out the base pack for free and impressing everyone with a new expansion pack making more people buy it.
I heard rumors its gonna be some kind of University thing which would be dope imo
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Possible big expansion pack coming, its a clever marketing idea, giving out the base pack for free and impressing everyone with a new expansion pack making more people buy it.
I heard rumors its gonna be some kind of University thing which would be dope imo
It better be University!!! I've been waiting for it for so damn long and whatever mods I've played with it so far ain't as satisfying!!!

We want University!!!:pandamad::pandamad:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
oi
It better be University!!! I've been waiting for it for so damn long and whatever mods I've played with it so far ain't as satisfying!!!

We want University!!!:pandamad::pandamad:
if u want sth great while waiting you should try this custom fanmade gameplay pack
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oi

if u want sth great while waiting you should try this custom fanmade gameplay pack
Well that seems really interesting!! I will definitely check it out (altho my game will get even more laggier-I got wayyyy too many mods XD)

Honestly the biggest crime was Sims 4 Vampires only having Vampires and no other occult. Like they didn't even add werewolves!!! I was so happy with the Supernatural pack in Sims 3 that Sims 4 Vampires was a huge disappointment
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Well that seems really interesting!! I will definitely check it out (altho my game will get even more laggier-I got wayyyy too many mods XD)

Honestly the biggest crime was Sims 4 Vampires only having Vampires and no other occult. Like they didn't even add werewolves!!! I was so happy with the Supernatural pack in Sims 3 that Sims 4 Vampires was a huge disappointment
the same guy actually made a werewolf pack as well, you can watch the trailer on his youtube channel lmao

but i agree, the biggest disappointment with sims4 is how less content is actually in any of the gameplay & accesoires pack, like for example that pet accesoires pack for cats & dogs? likee? cash grab much? why not include hamster etc. within the cat & dog pack
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
the same guy actually made a werewolf pack as well, you can watch the trailer on his youtube channel lmao

but i agree, the biggest disappointment with sims4 is how less content is actually in any of the gameplay & accesoires pack, like for example that pet accesoires pack for cats & dogs? likee? cash grab much? why not include hamster etc. within the cat & dog pack
Sims 3 had horses, even dragons and Sims 4 has... Cats and Dogs? Really?? Only that and the hamster like thing. Such a disappointment. Also, most stuff packs just ain't worth it. I've seen Simmers making way better clothes and furniture etc
 
  • Like
Reactions: iAbad and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Sims 3 had horses, even dragons and Sims 4 has... Cats and Dogs? Really?? Only that and the hamster like thing. Such a disappointment. Also, most stuff packs just ain't worth it. I've seen Simmers making way better clothes and furniture etc
yeah exactly, almost all fanmade expansion packs offer so much more than anything EA has put into official ones q.q
 
  • Like
Reactions: iAbad and Marianthi

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah exactly, almost all fanmade expansion packs offer so much more than anything EA has put into official ones q.q
Whenever I check out fanmade packs I'm always amazed how those people just don't work for EA. Like some mods are so damn helpful like Better Exceptions (and in general TwistedMexi's mods) and that damn amazing MC Command Center

What are your favorite mods btw?
 
  • Like
Reactions: iAbad and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Whenever I check out fanmade packs I'm always amazed how those people just don't work for EA. Like some mods are so damn helpful like Better Exceptions (and in general TwistedMexi's mods) and that damn amazing MC Command Center

What are your favorite mods btw?
I have a mod that let's me choose between waaaaaay more traits with additional 1-2 from the base 3 right off the bat,
I also have WhickedSims, which is pretty 18+ but it just makes the whole game so much more realistic with girls having period, teens getting acne, actually having to buy condoms from your pc/phone etc. (there are also some pretty spicy sex animations you could add to it :zoomeyes: )
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Possible big expansion pack coming, its a clever marketing idea, giving out the base pack for free and impressing everyone with a new expansion pack making more people buy it.
I heard rumors its gonna be some kind of University thing which would be dope imo
I heard it’s an island/vacation paradise
:sanathink:
even though everyone and their grandmother wants universities
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
EXACTLY
but since it’s an expansion pack it’s probably a new world to live in
eventhoughwehavebeenaskingforuniforalifetime-
:zoomeyes::zoomeyes:
we dont need new worlds, we need bigger ones with more lofts
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread