FOR EVERYONE TOO BROKE/CHEAP TO GET SIMS 4 (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
IT IS FREE ON ORIGIN FOR A LIMITED TIME
You are welcome :sanapray:
Can I marry you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: iAbad

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have a mod that let's me choose between waaaaaay more traits with additional 1-2 from the base 3 right off the bat,
I also have WhickedSims, which is pretty 18+ but it just makes the whole game so much more realistic with girls having period, teens getting acne, actually having to buy condoms from your pc/phone etc. (there are also some pretty spicy sex animations you could add to it :zoomeyes: )
Lol I got Wicked Wims myself too. I was actually shocked when I found out about it but I just can't play without it.
Hmm which mod is the one with the traits? I don't think I've ever seen it XD

UI Cheat Extension, More Columns on Create A Sim and in general many little mods from Littlemisssims are so damn useful! Zerbu's mods are also so damn amazing! Sacrificial too (I actually loved his get famous mod more than the Get Famous package, with the exception of the world of course). Damn I could go on forever...

In general, there are so many mods out there that are doing a way better job than Maxis
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and iAbad

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Possible big expansion pack coming, its a clever marketing idea, giving out the base pack for free and impressing everyone with a new expansion pack making more people buy it.
I heard rumors its gonna be some kind of University thing which would be dope imo
University?? Finally I have been waiting since release of Sims 4!! :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I heard it’s an island/vacation paradise
:sanathink:
even though everyone and their grandmother wants universities
Damn and I already got happy about it being University. :lazypotato: I don't give a fuck about island/vacation one, University was my favorite expansion in Simss 2 and when i got that I didn't even play in normal map anymore it was all about Uni xd
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Lol I got Wicked Wims myself too. I was actually shocked when I found out about it but I just can't play without it.
Hmm which mod is the one with the traits? I don't think I've ever seen it XD

UI Cheat Extension, More Columns on Create A Sim and in general many little mods from Littlemisssims are so damn useful! Zerbu's mods are also so damn amazing! Sacrificial too (I actually loved his get famous mod more than the Get Famous package, with the exception of the world of course). Damn I could go on forever...

In general, there are so many mods out there that are doing a way better job than Maxis
Idk the name exactly right now but I'll look once I'm home
 
  • Love
Reactions: Marianthi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread