for @MonCherry (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yup, I changed my aesthetic and am keeping it this for a while, until my rainbow is complete
ooh, good luck keeping the same aesthetic!~ I usually keep mine for at least a month but well... you change yours like literally every day.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ooh, good luck keeping the same aesthetic!~ I usually keep mine for at least a month but well... you change yours like literally every day.
I'll have to, since I have to match my banner now :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: NogaNono

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread