- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,802
- Reactions Received
- 44,544
- Location
- KWANGYA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
AsssaaaI always call you cute and adorable. Your reaction‘s are always the best
and don’t forget Assaaa
AsssaaaI always call you cute and adorable. Your reaction‘s are always the best
and don’t forget Assaaa
Assaaa died so Ireneisbaee can rise as the cutest userAsssaaa![]()
![]()
He's the cutest user am I right?
![]()
I mean lalaloveloona and dreamcatcher were the cutest ones imoAssaaa died so Ireneisbaee can rise as the cutest user![]()
I mean lalaloveloona and dreamcatcher were the cutest ones imo![]()
isn‘t your fave ozyNvm I mistook you for my fav user![]()
On a side note: If Yvie Oddly doesn't win this season, I'm gonna be SO pissed!@MochiFace is:
- The best user here
- cutest user
- the most funny user
- Aesthetic King ( even if it's not the case for the moment, i wait for the end of the revamp for my aesthetic)
- Coolest
- Smartest
- the most fashionable
- the most sophisticated user ( I'm french so it automatically make me sophisticated)
And Yes it's narcissistic
But Like Queen Rupaul would say if you can't love yourself, how in the hell you gona love somebody else, Can i get an Amen !!!!!
And if you disagree with this list you can Sashay away !!!
![]()
omg the disrespect smhI'm gonna sleep now
baiii
If you think this it's just that you never meet me :)You can't exceed in every aspect tho
I'm for Brooke lynn hytes or Yvie whoever win i'll be gladOn a side note: If Yvie Oddly doesn't win this season, I'm gonna be SO pissed!
SMH at Silky... How are you gonna BEG to be put in the bottom and lip sync ALL SEASON and then when you FINALLY get put in the bottom (which should've happened 2 or 3 times before that tbh) NOT KNOW THE FUCKING WORDS!!! Not only that but she couldn't dance either! She's been bragging about her dancing all season... like WTF???I'm for Brooke lynn hytes or Yvie whoever win i'll be glad
i'm just verry happy that Silky have no chance of winning
IM CRYING SO HARD THIS IS SO RELATABLE WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND WATCH KING, WAIT AND WATCH@MochiFace is:
- Aesthetic King ( even if it's not the case for the moment, i wait for the end of the revamp for my aesthetic)
Honestly Silky runaway are weak like hell, i don't know how Judges did to find compliment to tell her until the last few week , her outfit look like they came from a thrift shop. I don't even understand how she did to stay during the magic challenge when she was weaker than Shuga cainSMH at Silky... How are you gonna BEG to be put in the bottom and lip sync ALL SEASON and then when you FINALLY get put in the bottom (which should've happened 2 or 3 times before that tbh) NOT KNOW THE FUCKING WORDS!!! Not only that but she couldn't dance either! She's been bragging about her dancing all season... like WTF???
Also I'm not too sure about Brooklyn, there are a couple of her wins that I personally would've given to other queens plus I feel like she's a lot more of a bitch than she let's on. She kinda reminds me of Cameron Michaels in that way...