Appreciation for @NogaNono (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:pepeheart::susPepe::pepecry1::pepecry2::pepeslippy::pepelook::pepesmug::pepecross:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lol I wasn’t active so I didn’t see this before but: HUBIRURE PEPE PERO UTGYEO

Truly a legendary song. :sanapray:
it was clc's debut song right?
or at least one of their very first ones omg I love it so much <3

so perky and cute and uwu
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
it was clc's debut song right?
or at least one of their very first ones omg I love it so much <3

so perky and cute and uwu
Yup it was their debut!~ It’s a very good song; cute but also a little bit sexy and quirky.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I just realized even your freaking position fits your red and black aesthetic it was truly meant to be :queen:
I actually had a few gifs saved for a potential sig in black and red
I don’t want to replace Winne the Pooh RV tho:yolk:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I actually had a few gifs saved for a potential sig in black and red
I don’t want to replace Winne the Pooh RV tho:yolk:
don't trust me
I am an aesthetics queen

the yellow fits in with your dp, and the red works with your badge aesthetic
it's all chaotic, but still put together
I stan
:queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread