- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
This next batch is probably the one with the least amount of groups I want to collect
So I'm just going to put right here the new sets I am collecting.
I have a feeling I'll probably be finishing them last though out of other collectors.
New Sets:
Any Sungkyu
Any Ailee
Any WJSN
Any Weeekly
Also I am collecting from the international batch for:
Little Mix
Boys World
Post Malone
Do with that what you will LOL
So I'm just going to put right here the new sets I am collecting.
I have a feeling I'll probably be finishing them last though out of other collectors.
New Sets:
Any Sungkyu
Any Ailee
Any WJSN
Any Weeekly
Also I am collecting from the international batch for:
Little Mix
Boys World
Post Malone
Do with that what you will LOL