- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
They sure like to do just that
These past couple days I've recieved so much discrimination such as being called a certain n word that has to do with a certain German man. I've been shunned, turned away, and told by many people that they are disgusted thay I exist. And these people where the left....
I CAN'T EVEN VOTE YET
WHO CARES THAT I'M REPUBLICAN
I DON'T EVEN AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HE SAYS
MY OPINION WON'T COUNT IN AN ELECTION FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS
These past couple days I've recieved so much discrimination such as being called a certain n word that has to do with a certain German man. I've been shunned, turned away, and told by many people that they are disgusted thay I exist. And these people where the left....
I CAN'T EVEN VOTE YET
WHO CARES THAT I'M REPUBLICAN
I DON'T EVEN AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HE SAYS
MY OPINION WON'T COUNT IN AN ELECTION FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS