For those who use Reddit (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't use reddit in the traditional sense in that I make threads and post replies, but I do tend to go to them for content related to music and reviews.. or to see if i'm the only one who liked or hated a particular thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I go to use the relationship advice because I like to see get another reason why I’m single. :mess: It’s a mess over there, and I look at game a lot, too and the anime sub Reddit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
so like,,, I spend like 3+ hours a day on Reddit ( and that’s me trying to cut down )

anyway lately these are some of my favs

r/femaledatingstrategy
r/vindicta
r/fuckcars
r/danmeinovels
r/kibbe
r/fanfiction
r/lovenikki
r/politicalcompassmemes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
r/tipofmytongue so that i can laugh at some descriptions people make trying to find a song or play a media detective and help them find what they're searching for (that hasn't happened yet)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread