definitely morning shifts tbh
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 5 November 2021 #1 definitely morning shifts tbh Reactions: Abeamus, Tickita and Boyo
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,081 Reactions Received 72,514 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,408 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 5 November 2021 #2 Morning shifts. I used to work nights but now that I’m working days it aligns better with my school schedule and I’m less tired
Morning shifts. I used to work nights but now that I’m working days it aligns better with my school schedule and I’m less tired
Kamistar I'm gonna be a star . Joined 23 June 2021 Messages 7,244 Reactions Received 18,851 Location Jessicaland Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Fandom Exo-L Gender Female Pronouns She/her 5 November 2021 #3 Idk both are fine, but afternoon is horrible
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 5 November 2021 #4 I work a 9 to 5 I have no choice
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,437 Reactions Received 41,072 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,619 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 5 November 2021 #5 Morning.
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,662 Reactions Received 93,475 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,317 Fandom WizSoneLuv 6 November 2021 #6 Morning / day
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,239 Reactions Received 76,670 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,772 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 6 November 2021 #7 Morning as I don't really stay up during night normally
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 6 November 2021 #8 I work an 8:30-5
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 6 November 2021 #9 Morning shifts
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 6 November 2021 #10 I prefer night because it just works best with my other responsibilities, but I’m scared of the dark so that’s the only bad thing about it.
I prefer night because it just works best with my other responsibilities, but I’m scared of the dark so that’s the only bad thing about it.