For those with ‘how old do I seem’ threads (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
1. I was on mobile so I couldn’t see the author on first page. I was like ‘who the f posted the same thread 4 times?’

2. I know how old you are :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
are you sure? :P
Well no, nothing can be 100% sure online, but I know what was previously mentioned :wimwim: Especially since some of them were staff for a long time
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,968
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,677
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
There's more appearing all the time, gotta catch em all. LOL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well no, nothing can be 100% sure online, but I know what was previously mentioned :wimwim: Especially since some of them were staff for a long time
I think we were all hoping you would forget...especially because some of us were really, really young then... :zoomeyes:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread