Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,760 Reactions Received 53,195 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 429,479 Gender Female 28 May 2026 #1 Reactions: RandAlThor and gone4good
G gone4good . . Joined 31 May 2023 Messages 6,437 Reactions Received 9,410 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,545 Gender Female Ship @monalisalove Wreck @Horizonshard 28 May 2026 #2 seeing GD in 2026 restores my faith in human kind Reactions: centen
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,168 Reactions Received 46,829 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 181,784 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 28 May 2026 #3 I'm so happy to see BTS back topping the charts! I was worried they wouldn't come back as strong after the military, but I've been proven quite wrong!
I'm so happy to see BTS back topping the charts! I was worried they wouldn't come back as strong after the military, but I've been proven quite wrong!
TrinityJade . Joined 5 November 2025 Messages 8,444 Reactions Received 13,648 Location in the line for freshly baked bread <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 85,273 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @PrincessChohee Wreck @Harmony_Starz 30 May 2026 #4 Congrats to all!
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,700 Reactions Received 93,505 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,153 Fandom WizSoneLuv 30 May 2026 #5 congrats