Forgive me ksp for i have sinned (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Well I don't think anyone is bothered where you spend your time, I myself don't have much motivation to post on other forums and the card game is the main thing motivating me currently so i'd go back to lurking mostly without it
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lol I've seen your thread in the other place :haylul:
I've come to actually prefer the slower pace of this forum so I don't really post elsewhere anymore except like Reddit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Well I don't think anyone is bothered where you spend your time, I myself don't have much motivation to post on other forums and the card game is the main thing motivating me currently so i'd go back to lurking mostly without it
I need Crayon Pop cards so bad!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and Abeamus

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lol it's okay! KPS isn't a girlfriend - we'll forgive you!
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I've been spending a lot of time at other "locations" that shall not be named.

I feel really bad about it and want to ask for forgiveness.

If my f(x) card collection needs to be stripped from me then I understand.

Do what you must to punish me :(
Why you gotta say it like that :worry: Making it sound like you been to naughty places :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and Drew_B
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum and Drew_B

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Wow, you hv gone to the ends of the earth and seek absolution, sure-just say 100 times the mantra: sulli loves you n you will be absolved, alternatively Krystal loves you but 500 times. :sakUwu: (still doesnt count as breaking my promise not to bust ur chops, i choose to believe)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread