- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
WJSNwjsn, blackpink, weeekly
The only album I ever liked from them is their most recent "Neverland" but also all of the b-sides, not only the title.
I kind of feel the same way about them as I do with Gfriend. The sort of magical wonderland type of concept that they do just don't resonate with me at all. The members don't really stand out to me as well, normally I always tend to know one or two from any group but even when watching their MVs I don't really get engaged and encouraged to get to know any members at all.
4/10
Blackpink
I think the biggest problem I have with them is that they are under YG who hold back their potential a 100%.
I'd say their music is always 50/50 for me.
One batch always sounds like a recycled Teddy song and the other half actually sounds like there was effort put in to make the songs unique.
Weirdly enough I like both of their ballads, Stay and You Never Know, the most and my least liked are probably their most popular songs.
It's kind of a mixed bag with BP, I just can hope that overall Teddy gets his creative blockade out of the way to allow Blackpink to shine the way they should.
6.5/10
Weekly
I only heard their name and from what I remember of their debut it wasn't anything special to remember anything about to group.
-/10 (Can't really rate them with the info I got LOL)