Okay, so...
EXID
f(x) - technically?
4Minute
Wonder Girls
ELRIS
SPICA
Crayon Pop
All of them have soloists, so
EXID
f(x) - technically?
4Minute
Wonder Girls
ELRIS
SPICA
Crayon Pop
All of them have soloists, so
yeah Amber for some reason is reallyy unpopular there for some reasonTwitter stans were immediately pointing to Amber for whatever reason lmao, although my mind drifted to Hyuna or Sunmi but I hope it's none of them.
I hope not, considering Amber is pregnant with Shindongs Satan babyTwitter stans were immediately pointing to Amber for whatever reason lmao, although my mind drifted to Hyuna or Sunmi but I hope it's none of them.
wait wut meme did I missI hope not, considering Amber is pregnant with Shindongs Satan baby
Might be something oncloudshine totally made up, idk.wait wut meme did I miss![]()
yeah Amber for some reason is reallyy unpopular there for some reason
Do you remember that whole rant Amber went on last month telling people to fuck off?wait wut meme did I miss![]()
Shindong oppar feeding his DNA into Miss AmberDo you remember that whole rant Amber went on last month telling people to fuck off?
Yeah that's why she was upset
Preggo with Shindong's demon baby![]()
I liked the Hwasa rumors betterShindong oppar feeding his DNA into Miss Amber![]()
where are these rumors coming from I want inI liked the Hwasa rumors better![]()
Twitter is a cesspool and I regret joining i aint leaving thowhere are these rumors coming from I want in![]()
It's good for the tea I guessTwitter is a cesspool and I regret joining i aint leaving tho
Wd u tell me Wat is ur twitter id? Unless u dont want others to know; i follow golden n others from here on ks but i dont rlly post much. Think i revealed on the sns thread, not sure now. Its ok if u dont want any of us here 2 follow u, tho. I mostly go there for snsd crumbs of news.Twitter is a cesspool and I regret joining i aint leaving tho
WG really have the only successful soloist out of 5 member gg if ya count Hyuna as also wg.Who are y’all thinking of because I have no idea![]()