- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,457
- Reactions Received
- 59,467
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 493,536
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
They didn't disband but Jiho left to pursue actingOh My Girl disbanded?? When did this happen?
JinE has been healthy for a while but has stuck to advertising products on her Instagram as far as I'm aware about her income which you can see hereAck for a sec i thought it was JinE and she had recovered..
congrats to her!
www.instagram.com
i knda menat willing to step into the big arena again . Always happy for her.. eating disorders are just awful.JinE has been healthy for a while but has stuck to advertising products on her Instagram as far as I'm aware about her income which you can see here
Login • Instagram
Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.www.instagram.com
While it would be nice I doubt that'll end up happening as I think it was that which brought about her eating disorder again and she seems happy and content with things since she still makes posts about Oh My Girl from time to timei knda menat willing to step into the big arena again . Always happy for her.. eating disorders are just awful.