RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,712 Reactions Received 93,511 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,443 Fandom WizSoneLuv 10 August 2024 #1 Reactions: Moguri and kimsguardian
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,464 Reactions Received 39,096 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,793 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 10 August 2024 #2 I see... I'm guessing I don't like Trot music since I really didn't like the song. Good for them though! Reactions: Moguri and RandAlThor
I see... I'm guessing I don't like Trot music since I really didn't like the song. Good for them though!
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,392 Reactions Received 59,427 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 492,702 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 10 August 2024 #3 good luck sohee!! i'm still sad about nature disbandment tho Reactions: RandAlThor
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,166 Reactions Received 98,982 Cards View Profile KS Coins 351,418 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 10 August 2024 #4 interesting I wonder if there are many former idols that try out Trot Reactions: RandAlThor