News Former T-ara Member, Areum Reveals She's Getting Hitched ~ (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship


Translation:
"I met a grateful person who taught me how to love. He taught me how to receive it, and he’s a man I am grateful to, who held on to me firmly when I was in danger of grasping at straws. He is a comforting and loving person that tells me I am precious, every day. And that’s why I am revealing this.

I am finally getting married at the age of 26 and becoming an adult!"

— Han Areum
​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
aww so happy for her
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'm sad. This probably means we'll never get a solo album for her :(
Areum was probably the second best vocalist T-ara had after Eunjung. It's sad her talent will never see the light of day again T-T
It's a pretty shitty situation.
Before she was even 20 she was a talented vocal, good rapper and good dancer with more improvement to come
I'm proud of her for trying again with the Unit but I understand her calling it quits after everything she'd been dealt

So much talent that went to waste

I'm glad that company is struggling rn, it's karma
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread