COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

FORUM STAFF EXPERIENCE (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
posting this in technology board because i want real discussion and forums are tech related so yeah, not suitable for general spam board
:sanapray:

Ever been staff on a forum? Yes - for how long? No - Why not?
What did you like about being staff on a forum?
Do you think you were or ARE a good staff member?

I been staff (admin and moderator)on multiple forums in the past.... from what i can remember, i was staff on pokemon, winx club, graphic, general chatter, selena gomez and kpop forums and probably forgetting a few
but yeah i been active on forums FOR LONG TIME, probably too long lol
and when i get active on a forum and like the community i usually apply for a staff position at some point. usually got accepted into the staff but also often left staff teams in the end because getting to know the staff teams more and more i decided that it was no good to stay.
You have no idea how many staff teams are crooked on so many forums , it is insane. it is hard to find a forum with a staff team that is A OK and filled with true and honest people:junweary: though i have a feeling when it comes to THIS forum, the staff team is quite alright for sure!

i like to help out in general, online and offline , so that is why i apply most of the time when active on a forum
i always been like that, since i was a little girl and people always tell me that , that its one of the best things about me, i am very giving
guess that is one of the main reasons i am trying my hardest to get into a school to study social work :wimwim:

as admin, i have had good experience but also bad experience
like for example, where the owner was so incredibly inactive, not much could get done in the end
struggling through sending so many emails to them but hardly ever getting a reponse back ... i just quitted in the end

in my previous thread about forums people do acknowledge that is hard to find forums with a good decent staff team that treats all members fairly and equally etc
so what about your own personal experience when on staff?

:jenniesmug:

tagging active community again - forgive me if i forgot you
@Vikki @bulletproof @maruberry @lexus @yellowcoat @Mr_Boogie @honeyfornomoney @geegell @ohmygay @gayzone @eclipsoul @Yachii @amourpinks @karina @Lovely_Cornchips @uwuWinter @OnlyCalB @RandAlThor @DarlingBlue @Reo @JakeyWantsCakey @birbdae @Ozymandias @Junkyu @uhgr8 @raymondchouku @Puma @NASA @LeeHoseok

Last edited:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is the only forum that I've been a staff member in and while there are difficulties I love it overall. I like helping other people, which is mostly what we do a mods because no one causes trouble :lisalaugh:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was a moderator for AKP for about six months and it kind of ruined my mental health ;;
I was moderator during a time when a ton of fanwars were occurring and it was tiring to have to deal with people being mad at you no matter what
So eventually I quit because it wasn't worth having an anxiety attack everytime I went online

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Just so you know, you can only specifically tag 30 people per post. Otherwise the rest don't work.
:sanapray:

This doesn't count for fandom group tag lists though.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
I was a moderator for AKP for about six months and it kind of ruined my mental health ;;
I was moderator during a time when a ton of fanwars were occurring and it was tiring to have to deal with people being mad at you no matter what
So eventually I quit because it wasn't worth having an anxiety attack everytime I went online
oh wow i feel you
that is rough
good thing you chose your mental health over the title:rosesmug:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
lol did not know that
thanks for the heads up, appreciate it :lovelycooky:
did i tag more than 30 ? :wimwim:
You're welcome lol.

You tagged about 42 people. So 12 didn't get notified.
:lisalaugh:

This is why fandom user groups are a great addition to the forum. The large fandoms we had to tag via multiple posts before!
:jisoosmh:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
have been staff for so long :haylul: jesus you don’t know how fun it is

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread