- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,403
- Reactions Received
- 17,163
- Location
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,412
- Fandom
- Reveluv & Uaena
Remember how I saw Blackpink at their Kyocera Dome concert in Osaka at Christmas? Well the dvd/blu ray is now out and my copy arrived in the post yesterday.
Remembering where I was sat I already found my lightstick in one of the photos in the photobook. But whilst watching the encore performance of Whistle I paused the screen when it came to where I was sat out of curiosity to see if I could see myself and I couldn't believe what I saw..
It isn't close up... But I've only gone and found myself!!!!

I could spot that hockey jersey from a mile away
I am successful as a Blink
Remembering where I was sat I already found my lightstick in one of the photos in the photobook. But whilst watching the encore performance of Whistle I paused the screen when it came to where I was sat out of curiosity to see if I could see myself and I couldn't believe what I saw..
It isn't close up... But I've only gone and found myself!!!!
I am successful as a Blink