Found myself on Blackpink's dvd!!! (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Remember how I saw Blackpink at their Kyocera Dome concert in Osaka at Christmas? Well the dvd/blu ray is now out and my copy arrived in the post yesterday.

Remembering where I was sat I already found my lightstick in one of the photos in the photobook. But whilst watching the encore performance of Whistle I paused the screen when it came to where I was sat out of curiosity to see if I could see myself and I couldn't believe what I saw..

It isn't close up... But I've only gone and found myself!!!! :pandaomg::sj_weary::queen: I could spot that hockey jersey from a mile away :joysip:





I am successful as a Blink :queen:
 
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Finally I know how you look :pepelook:

😂😂😂
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread