- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Idk if the rumors got denied yet or if they're still floating around but if the final contract of PDX group will really be for 7 years then I really hope we won't get one in one or two yearsAre we literally gonna have a produce group every year?![]()
Oh yeah I heard about that too. I mean tbh they really can't keep pumping out groups like this lol. The company already has their hands full with Fromis_9 and IZ*ONE. Hopefully, the rumors are true.Idk if the rumors got denied yet or if they're still floating around but if the final contract of PDX group will really be for 7 years then I really hope we won't get one in one or two years