- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
WHY DON'T PEOPLE SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE OF BOPS IN THE KPOP SECTION
WHY DON'T PEOPLE SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE OF BOPS IN THE KPOP SECTION![]()
Nobody told me :(Old news Yoda![]()
I realized after Goyo told me and then SenpaiYou're late![]()
I realized after Goyo told me and then Senpai![]()
Eunha has also something to tell you...
![]()
I will check out Hocus PocusYessss, BVNDIT is amazing! Their debut song, "Hocus Pocus", is really really good too!
They're from the same company as Chungha, and they even participated in a recent Idol Room episode with her, if you're interested.
But yeah it's old news, I posted a lot about them during their debut and comeback![]()
do thatI will check out Hocus Pocus
I might check out the idol room episode too![]()
You'll have a 3 for one then, cuz BVNIDT was on Idol Room together with Chungha and DreamNoteI will check out Hocus Pocus
I might check out the idol room episode too![]()