From Daeta : Final Statement (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 October 2023
Messages
28
Reactions Received
136
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,996
Greetings,

It’s already my last day with you all as DAETA. It has been a fun time. I think it’s only right to leave you with some words of encouragement that I hope you will hold close to your hearts as we near the end of Spooky season- oh which reminds me, I need to purchase some candy for trick or treaters. I wish you all well this Halloween, enjoy your candy, and if you aren’t celebrating I hope you will find time to collect one of KS’ new spooky cards that were made specifically for this event. I truly love these creepy cards. Or, enjoy some other activity on the forums. I do love Kpop and seeing what my faves are up to in the K-chill Zone and intend to do loads of lurking. Don’t take my words lightly, be careful of your steps and get the kids out of the room (get out of the room).

It has been a good run, yours truly,

6baeb190-c332-4382-954c-d1a620dc5b21.jpg


@Twin hunters​
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,232
Reactions Received
17,150
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,529
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
love u daeta x
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Aww happy hallloween!! Love you!! 💕💞
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread