From Fashion to Zombies (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
So apparently Normal Reedus [from The Walking Dead fame] has done work in modeling:






​
I don't know why, but there is something funny about this... His expressions are priceless.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
yeah, I also think he was a model when he was younger and I can definitely see the appeal

 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
yeah, I also think he was a model when he was younger and I can definitely see the appeal

He sorts looks like Leo Dicaprio there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
He sorts looks like Leo Dicaprio there.
true. in their better days. he is a decently looking guy. not my cup of tea at any age, but he is definitely not unattractive.
but young Leo, agh, he was so good looking, a small crush was t here ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread