- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,189
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,742
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Death comes to those that deserve it
I am worth it, I tell myself this thought everyday
the undying light follows me in every direction
everlasting pain, never gaining a foothold
so I was told, when the valleys merge, so do hearts a flutter
muttering under my breath, a death wish
a gazing star shines fluorescent
the essence of my soul lost
hospitals are for the departed
I outsmarted even the dullest of blades
ace of spades is my winning hand
my hands shook at the touch of her breath
precision, decision, contraption, contradiction
spoilers are for movies only
only awake in my nightmares
dreaming of the hurricane
of an afterthought of my existence
the flickering ends as does my desire
@Bookworm
@kodoku
@sweetener
@potato
I am worth it, I tell myself this thought everyday
the undying light follows me in every direction
everlasting pain, never gaining a foothold
so I was told, when the valleys merge, so do hearts a flutter
muttering under my breath, a death wish
a gazing star shines fluorescent
the essence of my soul lost
hospitals are for the departed
I outsmarted even the dullest of blades
ace of spades is my winning hand
my hands shook at the touch of her breath
precision, decision, contraption, contradiction
spoilers are for movies only
only awake in my nightmares
dreaming of the hurricane
of an afterthought of my existence
the flickering ends as does my desire
@Bookworm
@kodoku
@sweetener
@potato