From which company do you stan the most artists from? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Pledis (yuck)

I stan Seventeen, Pristin, Nu'est, After School and Orange Caramel
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,426
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I was going to say
SM - and if we count artists watch then its for sure SM
SNSD- 9
Fx - 4
RV - 5

but OTR will soon be there. Course then it will go back to 9
IZ one -12
Fromis_9 - 9
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
SM - EXO, NCT, SHINee, RV, f(x)
JYP - Twice, Got7, Miss A
YG - iKon, Big Bang, BP, WINNER, 2ne1

Mm. So I guess it's a tie between SM and YG?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Defently YG and SM. I like and love basically all artists - which includes the first ones too lol
I also quite love DSP. SECHSKIES, Fin.K.L, SS501, Kara, Rainbow are some of my favorite groups.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread