I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS COVER OMG
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 18 October 2019 #1 I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS COVER OMG Reactions: Emanresu, Evergreen, dooh and 2 others
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,646 Reactions Received 93,465 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,925 Fandom WizSoneLuv 18 October 2019 #2 Have i told ya you look good in grey ... nice job! Reactions: dooh and yeji
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 19 October 2019 #3 Beautiful voices Reactions: yeji
Emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy . Joined 4 December 2018 Messages 3,200 Reactions Received 11,455 Location USA Website emanresukdrama.wordpress.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 205 Fandom Once, Sone Gender Male 19 October 2019 #4 I love it. Love the suits. Nakyungs pretty. They're great performers! Reactions: yeji
Moonbinlove Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 1,097 Reactions Received 2,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 19 October 2019 #5 Ahh I love it jiwon in a suit is everything Reactions: yeji