- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
I know right? They really scared us all for a second there...I might've shed some tears.... I really thought they were gonna silently disband![]()
Same. A love bomb went off in my heart when I read this thread title!i'm so happy. I was getting scared for them
I could definitely go for another love bomb or DKDKSame. A love bomb went off in my heart when I read this thread title!
Such taste! Those are my favourite songs by them too!I could definitely go for another love bomb or DKDK
Week need another Love Bomb!about time !!they turned our girls into yt reality idols, not that i hate watching their vlogs, i love it, but please..
they deserve more cbs !