News Fromis_9's Supersonic is the 'Biggest Bop' in Consequence's 'The 2024 K-Pop Yearbook' (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
A lot of other groups are mentioned as well.
@Flover ,@Fearnot @Kissy @Blink @Orbit Those are the fandom names I know. :haylul: If your not there I don't know your fandom... Make better music? :lisawhat:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
collab of the year APT yes!
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

alo

Joined
3 June 2022
Messages
3,933
Reactions Received
5,700
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,116
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Those are the fandom names I know. :haylul: If your not there I don't know your fandom...
got u (i get it most of these are bg fandoms but... how did you now know aespa's? just curious)

@My @Atiny @OneDoor @P1ece @Carat @Stay @Moa
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
A lot of other groups are mentioned as well.
@Flover ,@Fearnot @Kissy @Blink @Orbit Those are the fandom names I know. :haylul: If your not there I don't know your fandom... Make better music? :lisawhat:
U dint know stay? :/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread