- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Looks like it's gonna be intense boiis!! I'm so ready!!!!!
(if the skip for whatever reason doesn't work it's all recap until 5:52)
What got my interest peaked the most was Shigure saying he loves Akito considering he seems to enjoy everything going against Akito's way, or he possibly could have been speaking about someone else but I think it's unlikely. Shigure truly is the most interesting character for me, you think you're starting to understand him and then he leaves you back at square one!
Off topic but I want Shigure to rip my clothes off and kiss me passionately like that too
(if the skip for whatever reason doesn't work it's all recap until 5:52)
What got my interest peaked the most was Shigure saying he loves Akito considering he seems to enjoy everything going against Akito's way, or he possibly could have been speaking about someone else but I think it's unlikely. Shigure truly is the most interesting character for me, you think you're starting to understand him and then he leaves you back at square one!
Off topic but I want Shigure to rip my clothes off and kiss me passionately like that too