Fruity Pebbles vs. Coco Pebbles (1 Viewer)

??

  • FRUITY

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • COCO

    Votes: 3 50.0%

  • Total voters
    6
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
holy shit...it just occurred to me i've never had fruity or coco pebbles before

34330
I'd send you some because I have both in my house but then I'd have no breakfast.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
why do americans hate canadians so much? rude neighbours :pepecry2:
edit: you can get a box of 4 for only $150

:taeminface:
4 for $150 tf
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
who wants to eat rocks anyway :jisoosmh:
fruit loops >>>>>>

edit: fruit loops aren't canadian :taeminface:
Omg whaaaaat it isn't? :jisoosmh:
But Fruit Loops and Frosted Flakes>>>>>>>
Sis my Mom use to buy this thing called Honeycomb, I really liked that too :sj_weary:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Never liked either.
Frosted flakes would have been the choice at our house.
Honeycome was popular too good call.

Now about all i eat is frosted mini wheat's... i mean if you want sugar embrace it :)
34332


and it comes in flavors ..
34333
34334
34341
34342
 

Attachments

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Fruity>Coco

Cinnamon toast crunch and Coco Puffs outsold however :taesip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ineul_Ze

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread