Frustrating moments in life (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I asked my coworker to show me how to do something I should know how to do and instead of doing that she held her hands up and told me "we need to clean up first" and told me it very seriously. I asked her how specifically i could help with this because I thought we were good and she told me i had to go back to where I just was and make sure I collected everything I'm supposed to.

So why is it that when I came back she's doing exactly what I just asked her to show me? She didn't say anything to me and I just continued "cleaning" as I'm supposed to but it's beyond frustrating to ask to be shown to do something and then be dismissed. It's also frustrating because neither of my managers are back here to show me nor are they anywhere where I can ask them these questions. Are they standing somewhere else talking to one another instead of working? Probably. Is that frustrating? Yes. Can I do anything about it? No.

Thanks for listening to my frustrations :pepeheart:
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I agree with Motorp I don’t think she meant to make you feel bad

you can tell her what you expected and how what she did surprised you and why you wanted to learn
This isn't the first time it's happened. It's happened like 10 times now
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
This isn't the first time it's happened. It's happened like 10 times now
Ah

Then is she like above you in command or smth?

did you tell you how you felt and what you expected the other times? Was she dismissive?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread