News FTISLAND’s Choi Jong Hoon Admits Past Drunk Driving Incident Through Agency (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I saw knetz saying sth about police chief being involved in their commented? No idea If its true, but I hope it all gets properly investigated.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I saw knetz saying sth about police chief being involved in their commented? No idea If its true, but I hope it all gets properly investigated.
Yeah there's a Naver article written about him being the most corrupt ever


Korean source:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I posted this elsewhere, but, I'm posting it here too because my thought still remains.

All I can continue to think is about the artists under the label that specifically has higher ups tied in this (not just the ones with artists that have thus far been released), the trainees, and the employees both under the label as well as working for the clubs, restaurants, businesses etc that likely weren't aware of what was going on behind the scenes and with the shady AF big wigs.

Like.

Damn, I feel for them (victims of the hidden cams, assaults, and what have you aside).

How to feel when you're putting your entire career and life in the hands of people, working your ass off in singing and dancing and public relations every day, singing and dancing on stage for fans, and then finding out that a lot of it isn't going back to you or towards efforts to promote you, but rather into the pockets of corrupt rings of crime and debauchary. Happens all the time, unfortunately, but...how fake must it feel to many while this is being revealed that it seems much of the entertainment company could very well just be a front to continue funding the trash behind the scenes and connecting with more powerful and influential people in the process, under the guise of "entertainment company."

Yeah. Entertainment company, for sure. But not the kind we all enjoy and expect.

Granted, I know that saying the above is quite a steep assumption but regardless if the company is not at fault (aka the main players and corporate businessmen/owners of said company) and if it really was established, at least originally, to be an entertainment company, I still feel like some would feel this way. That they are being betrayed and in essence could be forever seen or labeled as "people from the criminal company" etc even if they had nothing to do with any of it. Sucks. I want the best for them - they don't deserve any of it.
 
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
investigations :seokeyes:

Something like: "Oh, sir, do you want sugar added to your tea? Oh, you don't have time right now? No, problem, tell us when you have time."
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I bet these were real "special" investigations :judgeruby:
im just here for the music and my faves but got sexual assaults and corrupt authorities. i might drop out like i did back in 2014 with all the sm drama. this is like some kind of a crime drama and its just not my thing.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
im just here for the music and my faves but got sexual assaults and corrupt authorities. i might drop out like i did back in 2014 with all the sm drama. this is like some kind of a crime drama and its just not my thing.
I understand, most people get into kpop as a way to relax and instead what we have now is one of the most high profile idols involved in a scandal that involves the whole nation.

All I can say is try not to let it ruin your enjoyment as a whole since while there are idols like Seungri and entertainment companies like SM there are also idols and companies which aren't like that with JYP apparently having a rule where if he finds out you stepped foot into a club with all female hosts you're fired or IU who showed up at a fans graduation.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I understand, most people get into kpop as a way to relax and instead what we have now is one of the most high profile idols involved in a scandal that involves the whole nation.

All I can say is try not to let it ruin your enjoyment as a whole since while there are idols like Seungri and entertainment companies like SM there are also idols and companies which aren't like that with JYP apparently having a rule where if he finds out you stepped foot into a club with all female hosts you're fired or IU who showed up at a fans graduation.
i mean i dont have a problem with the scandals happening since theres drama everywhere anwyay. but the reactions from the fans are srsly tiring. everyone jumping into conclusions and witch hunting idols who are innocent yet continue defending their faves even when they're obviously guilty. im glad this forum exists for the fandom. twitter/yt are like a war zone whenever something happens.
 
Last edited:

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
i mean i dont have a problem with the scandals happening since theres drama everywhere anwyay. but the reactions from the fans are srsly tiring. everyone jumping into conclusions and witch hunting idols are innocent yet continue defending their faves even when theyre obviously guilty. im glad this forum exists for the fandom. twitter/yt are like a war zone whenever something happens.
Oh yeah I wouldn't advise checking other social media for reactions to the scandal since this is a serious scandal and those places are definitely not known for their maturity. I took one look at Twitter to look for translations to Seungris retirement post and that was enough for me to know to avoid Twitter.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Oh yeah I wouldn't advise checking other social media for reactions to the scandal since this is a serious scandal and those places are definitely not known for their maturity. I took one look at Twitter to look for translations to Seungris retirement post and that was enough for me to know to avoid Twitter.
I'm SO glad Twitter thought I was a bot, whenever I hear people talk about it, they never have anything nice to say...
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread