Fuck me, why do I even try? (3 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Every now and again I go visit the other place because there are still a lot of people there who i really like and miss interacting with! (@Seolhyun especially!)

lately I've been trying to be more active on there, but god damn it barely takes like 5 minutes for me to get triggered at the sheer toxicity there! I'll just stay here in this peaceful little hideout instead! This place at least has Carats!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I only use that place for the Treasure 13 thread but even that is kinda dead lol
I am baffeled at how this place has managed to gain a good number of nice, awesome ARMYs! LIke on this site I almost feel like re-stanning BTS! Then the moment I go to that other place I remember why I don't....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread