- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Every now and again I go visit the other place because there are still a lot of people there who i really like and miss interacting with! (@Seolhyun especially!)
lately I've been trying to be more active on there, but god damn it barely takes like 5 minutes for me to get triggered at the sheer toxicity there! I'll just stay here in this peaceful little hideout instead! This place at least has Carats!
lately I've been trying to be more active on there, but god damn it barely takes like 5 minutes for me to get triggered at the sheer toxicity there! I'll just stay here in this peaceful little hideout instead! This place at least has Carats!