Fuck SM! Im done. (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm pretty sure she's quit her music career at this point

and a lot of us think SM is holding up J&Ks2
Wasn’t F(x)’s initial contracts up in 2016, I’m sure Krystal resigned. Honestly I never thought that was a good idea given how SM treated Jessica and especially since I know Krystal n Jessica want to work together.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Wasn’t F(x)’s initial contracts up in 2016, I’m sure Krystal resigned. Honestly I never thought that was a good idea given how SM treated Jessica and especially since I know Krystal n Jessica want to work together.
Initial contracts up in 2016, she was the only one left with time on her contract when everyone else left. SM hasn't said anything about it since but they also never announced that Victoria came back.
It's been a year since filming wrapped up and literally no word of it from either Jungs. Either Coridel or SM is the problem
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Initial contracts up in 2016, she was the only one left with time on her contract when everyone else left. SM hasn't said anything about it since but they also never announced that Victoria came back.
It's been a year since filming wrapped up and literally no word of it from either Jungs. Either Coridel or SM is the problem
So Krystal is still on her original contract?

Hopefully we get to see the joint project.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
those are valid reasons and totally get you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread