Performance (Full Focused) YENA(최예나) '네모네모 (NEMONEMO)' 4K | STUDIO CHOOM ORIGINAL (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

(Full Focused) YENA(최예나) '네모네모 (NEMONEMO)' 4K | STUDIO CHOOM ORIGINAL
@Wiz*one @Jigumi
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,184
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,479
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
i was going to post this but i had enough threads lol.
I'm short of threads/daily posts rn.

Will make it up hopefully with 24.10.10 kst Mnet M Countdown stages later. I struggle to complete daily threads/posts 😫(at least in a short period of time consistently/constantly; if I find a video but don't post it soon, sometimes it gets posted by others in meantime-or at 00:00kst lots of posts cluster n I don't want to get caught duplicating/being deleted. So I wait till after the rush is over n post leftovers/watevers not noticed by others.or post individual videos of studio CHOOM group members I separate post/member threads LOL)
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread