Fun Fact of the Day #38 (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There is a form of medieval torture called goat licking, in which someones feet are covered in salt and a goat licks it off. This continues until the goat's tongue has licked off all yhe skin, due to the coarseness of its tongue.

Appreciate goats
:chickill:

@lexus @Skinnny @Daydreamer @Mirae @Baechu @bulletproof @potato @mirella​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I thought these were supposed to be 'fun' facts :wimwim:
:wimwim:

You can share this at the dinner table tonight.
The reactions would make it fun :sanapray:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
:wimwim:

You can share this at the dinner table tonight.
The reactions would make it fun :sanapray:
We don't have a dinner table :wimwim:

I'll share it with my friends though. I'm sure they would love to know about goat tongues. :sanapray:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We don't have a dinner table :wimwim:

I'll share it with my friends though. I'm sure they would love to know about goat tongues. :sanapray:
Best done while they're halfway through eating :sanapray:
At least thats what my research has suggested
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I thought long and hard about how I could add a GOAT pun to this
got nothin :wimwim:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Best done while they're halfway through eating :sanapray:
At least thats what my research has suggested
I'll keep that in mind :sanapray:
I can't wait to see their reactions :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread