- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,190
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,747
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Through the light and the thunder
When it's night and day
Darkness take my hand now
Take me anywhere
I could take shelter
I could pretend
I could run against it
Wouldn't stop
Wouldn't stop the wind
Oh it's time!
To pick up a rose
From the mouth of the dragon
Oh it's time!
To bring you down from your tower
Start a chain reaction
Oh it's time!
Time to lay her down
Ashes to ashes
Oh it's time! Oh it's time!
Time to cover the world in Funeral Bloom
Moonspell does beauty and darkness songs (amazingly)
I mostly put this down, because it's what I also write, the 'style' a lot of the time.
Enjoy!
When it's night and day
Darkness take my hand now
Take me anywhere
I could take shelter
I could pretend
I could run against it
Wouldn't stop
Wouldn't stop the wind
Oh it's time!
To pick up a rose
From the mouth of the dragon
Oh it's time!
To bring you down from your tower
Start a chain reaction
Oh it's time!
Time to lay her down
Ashes to ashes
Oh it's time! Oh it's time!
Time to cover the world in Funeral Bloom
Moonspell does beauty and darkness songs (amazingly)
I mostly put this down, because it's what I also write, the 'style' a lot of the time.
Enjoy!