(G)I-DLE BADGE REVAMP THREAD (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Das all from me, call me when voting starts :maheart: Unless you need a custom group badge then maybe I can deliver smn
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Since there weren't any group badges, I made some myself. They are the greatest though.

(G)I-dle badge 5.png
x x
(G)I-dle badge 4.png
x x
Thanks for reminding me, I'll see what I can cook up
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
art5.png
art6.png
art7.png
Here is the last of em
(The second one reminds me of iKON so much :areyouforreal:)
I can't think of any group photos of them that would fit into a badge which is a shame, I like group badges where you can see the actual members. I might try and make one later but I'm not very good at making badges so it might look shitty...
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I can't think of any group photos of them that would fit into a badge which is a shame, I like group badges where you can see the actual members. I might try and make one later but I'm not very good at making badges so it might look shitty...
Just make sure to post them early enough! I'll post the preliminary voting 12AM KST!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread