(G)I-DLE BADGE REVAMP THREAD (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I can't think of any group photos of them that would fit into a badge which is a shame, I like group badges where you can see the actual members. I might try and make one later but I'm not very good at making badges so it might look shitty...
If you find a picture I might be able to make it into a badge if you think you can't, I like to think I make good badges :sanapray:
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Hello guys, I'm sorry for the delay.
I'll add two more days for the voting phase, because of that.
The voting will go from NOW till the 7th of June

FINAL VOTING
>click here<
VOTING CLOSED!!!



Shuhua's current badge automatically won because of a majority vote with over 50%



28654

Please vote!

 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread