- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
could bemaybe Lion was a pre-release track for that album, then.
It is also proofing that CLC are soon back too
I hope too ... I miss them so muchcould be
I know right. So many exciting gg comebacks soon. And KARD will be back too. So much will happen. I am way too excited nowAll of these comebacks and now IDLE!
I don't know what to do with myself!
I need more monies to buy all their albums etc!
![]()
myself I am glad we are finally having interesting comebacks ... It will help while I will be in my recovering time after my surgeonAll of these comebacks and now IDLE!
I don't know what to do with myself!
I need more monies to buy all their albums etc!
![]()
KARD too?I know right. So many exciting gg comebacks soon. And KARD will be back too. So much will happen. I am way too excited now
there was a thread a few days ago. I don't know if something was stated about dates yetKARD too?
Damn I missed the memo. I like all their songs but I don't follow them much. When is KARD's comeback?
it can indeed be for the tourWoahhh I can't wait
It looks like it's the teaser for the tour tho, but if it is indeed a comeback, I'd be more than happy!
I wasn't tagged rip :<
maybe a British conceptSame aesthetic as Lion.
I am ready it’s going to be epic.
I've added you to the Nevie taglist (found at the bottom of the OP of the Idle thread)Woahhh I can't wait
It looks like it's the teaser for the tour tho, but if it is indeed a comeback, I'd be more than happy!
I wasn't tagged rip :<
Which taglist did you use? The one from the fandom thread is smaller than yours lol.it can indeed be for the tour
sorry I used the offical tag list