Teaser (G)I-DLE coming soon with I-LAND (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


the girls will be back soon :queen:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
All of these comebacks and now IDLE!

I don't know what to do with myself!

I need more monies to buy all their albums etc!
:pikahappy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
All of these comebacks and now IDLE!

I don't know what to do with myself!

I need more monies to buy all their albums etc!
:pikahappy:
I know right. So many exciting gg comebacks soon. And KARD will be back too. So much will happen. I am way too excited now
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
All of these comebacks and now IDLE!

I don't know what to do with myself!

I need more monies to buy all their albums etc!
:pikahappy:
myself I am glad we are finally having interesting comebacks ... It will help while I will be in my recovering time after my surgeon
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I know right. So many exciting gg comebacks soon. And KARD will be back too. So much will happen. I am way too excited now
KARD too?

Damn I missed the memo. I like all their songs but I don't follow them much. When is KARD's comeback?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
KARD too?

Damn I missed the memo. I like all their songs but I don't follow them much. When is KARD's comeback?
there was a thread a few days ago. I don't know if something was stated about dates yet
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Woahhh I can't wait :pandalove:

It looks like it's the teaser for the tour tho, but if it is indeed a comeback, I'd be more than happy!

I wasn't tagged rip :<
it can indeed be for the tour

:yolk: sorry I used the offical tag list
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Woahhh I can't wait :pandalove:

It looks like it's the teaser for the tour tho, but if it is indeed a comeback, I'd be more than happy!

I wasn't tagged rip :<
I've added you to the Nevie taglist (found at the bottom of the OP of the Idle thread)

I guess you could ask to be added to the Nevie list here too: Official - Which Fandoms Do You Belong To?
(All the names here are on the larger Nevie list in the IDLE thread. And you can only put your name down for five fandoms lol)

it can indeed be for the tour

:yolk: sorry I used the offical tag list
Which taglist did you use? The one from the fandom thread is smaller than yours lol.

Would you like to be on the Nevie list I have in the IDLE thread btw?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread