Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,987
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


(G)I-DLE 'HWAA' ONE-CAM DANCE • (여자)아이들 - 화(火花) | 휴방위 직캠
@Neverland
I found it quite hilarious how the camera kept moving around the dance studio n kept the girls hopping to keep up the choreo n places. Idle nvr resting on their laurels(another video from the day they did GDA 2020 by their outfits they're wearing. Fun.)
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Wow!
This is the first time I've watched a one-cam dance lol so fun(ny)!
I need to look and see if any other of my faves have done this xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this looks so awesome
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread