COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

(g)i-dle I Made's What's your Name is genius! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

I am so in love with the second song! I want a single for that song too! Here an example, don't forget to buy the album!

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love What's Your Name, too! And of course Senorita.

The album overall is pretty great.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I love What's Your Name, too! And of course Senorita.

The album overall is pretty great.
It totally is. I liked all songs. I am still unsure of the positions, but atm I might like their non MV-songs more than the two with MVs.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Blow Your Mind really did just that. I'm mind blown by how great it is. I love it! 😍 Minnie should write more music in the future. And I'm generally not into slow songs so I'm surprised that the third track is my second favorite on their album. It's just so nice. It has a really good melody and their voices sound so good in it!

So far the order of my favorites is: Blow Your Mind > the third song > Senorita = the fourth song > What's Your Name.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
#4 is the genius one, what an amazing song... my favourite B-side including I AM.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I know they already performed Blow Your Mind on the showcase, but I really hope they promote What's Your Name instead. It's such a strong song that deserves more than being just a side track on the album. '$$$(DALLA)' was already made dirty before 😔

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I know they already performed Blow Your Mind on the showcase, but I really hope they promote What's Your Name instead. It's such a strong song that deserves more than being just a side track on the album. '$$$(DALLA)' was already made dirty before 😔
But it means they support Minnie a lot! Your username hahaha joke2

On the serious note...WYN is truly a masterpiece...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I guess "What's your name" is Miyeons favorite song too. She sung it and even draw a picture inspired by it. My bias has great taste!

Also, how adorable are Haku and Mata?:pandahappy:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread