(G)I-DLE - 'I Trust' Concept Teasers [White Version]
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 2 April 2020 #1 (G)I-DLE - 'I Trust' Concept Teasers [White Version] Reactions: yeji, Suzy, perhapz and 5 others
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 2 April 2020 #2 pretty :) Reactions: yeji, perhapz, spicy_illusion and 2 others
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 2 April 2020 #3 My eyes get blessed every time they release a teaser Yesterdays black teaser was And Soojin I love this comeback Reactions: yeji, perhapz, spicy_illusion and 2 others
My eyes get blessed every time they release a teaser Yesterdays black teaser was And Soojin I love this comeback
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 2 April 2020 #4 I love the style but... #PrayforMiyeonshair Reactions: yeji, perhapz, spicy_illusion and 2 others
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,594 Reactions Received 43,659 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,402 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 2 April 2020 #5 i liked the concept of the previous photos a bit more but they look amazing anyway! i'm looking forward to this cb ♡ Reactions: yeji, perhapz, spicy_illusion and 1 other person
i liked the concept of the previous photos a bit more but they look amazing anyway! i'm looking forward to this cb ♡
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 2 April 2020 #6 So beautiful! Reactions: yeji, OnlyCalB and perhapz
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 2 April 2020 #7 THEY LOOK GORGEOUS OH MY GOD I can't wait Reactions: yeji, OnlyCalB and spicy_illusion
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 2 April 2020 #8 they look so beautiful Reactions: OnlyCalB